Are you looking for a part-time job with excellent pay? Join one of the top youth soccer organizations in the region. We are searching for dynamic, qualified site coordinators to join our Kickers team!
The Richmond Kickers Youth Soccer Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was formed in May 2000. Today, we are a full service soccer club with over 8,000 players participating in various programs sponsored by the Kickers and partner organizations. The club provides opportunities for all players of all abilities and unites soccer in the Central Virginia community.
- 25 years old or older
- Experience with field work and field maintenance
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and relevant ability working alongside culturally diverse communities.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, carry a minimum of 25lbs, and work in various outdoor weather conditions (Heat, Rain, Cold)
- Strong interest in and understanding of family and community-based programs.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and managerial skills.
- Positive and approachable personality
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Will be required to pass state and national background checks
- Possess valid VA Driver’s License and must have their own transportation
Send your resumes to Incy Teoh at email@example.com