The Richmond Kickers are delighted to announce Kickers FUTSAL will return for their fourth winter league season. Open exclusively to Richmond Kickers Travel teams, Kickers FUTSAL will field U9 through U16 boys and girls teams selected from current Richmond Kickers players. Each age group will be split into developmentally appropriate teams (Red, Black, White) and coached by a member of the Kickers FUTSAL coaching staff.
The program will continue to emphasize enjoying the fun, competitive, fast paced game of Futsal while utilizing the game to enhance individual player development. Specifically focusing on decision-making and spatial awareness, speed of play, transition from defense to attack & attack to defense, goal creation and individual creativity.
Roster sizes will remain small with 8-9 players on single teams and 14-16 players on “sister” teams. In addition, the club have secured an additional training night at Celebration Church providing our teams with optimal training space and courts for team scrimmages.
Each team will train once a week from early December through early February and play 8-9 league games during this period.
Kickers FUTSAL Programs Highlights
- Small Roster Sizes for optimal playing time
- Quality Futsal Practice Courts for team practices
- Experienced Futsal Coaching Staff
- Focus on utilizing Futsal for player development
- Eight (8) practices and Eight (8) league matches guaranteed
- Players wear their current Kickers Adidas uniforms and training gear
- COVID-19 Refund Policy
- Prior to December 8th we will refund families 100% of the player fee
- After December 8th refund will be prorated based on the practices/games remaining in the program.
Kickers FUTSAL Quick Links
Rosters spots at each age group are limited so REGISTER NOW